The complete condition of pre-owned
Just Cause includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $6.00
Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: playing the island's factions against one another, inciting a rebellion among the masses and building alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels. The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 250,000 acres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea and air, as you will have at your disposal one of the most varied and exciting array of vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Freeform game-play – approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands.
- Over 250K acres of land to explore - the largest environment ever seen in a game!
- Over-the-top Stunts – jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parasail, skydive and base-jump...
- Massive selection of vehicles – over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Avalanche Engine – procedurally generated landscape delivers a huge, beautiful, detailed world while eliminating loading times.
- Wealth of missions – story missions, side-missions, bonus missions and many more; ensuring plenty of action spread throughout the islands.
- Support team – Sheldon and Kane, two CIA field operatives, will provide you with reconnaissance info, extraction and vehicle drops.
- Fly - The best way to explore San Esperito is by air!