Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition includes
Manual, Box, Bonus Material, Retail Packaging / Box
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $55.00
Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (Xbox 360)
Calling on the true patriots of Columbia: For the devoted BioShock collector and fan, the limited Ultimate Songbird Edition features a bounty of high-end memorabilia: a Handyman board game figurine, a Murder of Crows keychain, and a lithograph poster-all designed by the same Irrational Games artists who created BioShock Infinite. It also boasts exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and an art book that offers a look at the making of the game’s unique art style. Featuring a breathtakingly detailed statue of the sentinel of Columbia, Songbird, in its own collectible packaging, this edition will have limited availability-there won't be another like it!
Indebted to the wrong people, and with his life on the line, hired gun Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
Ultimate Songbird Edition includes:
- Songbird Statue: This highly detailed, hand painted, resin-cast 9.75" statue was designed in limited edition by Robb Waters, concept artist at Irrational Games. This statue, shipped in collectible packaging inspired by the world of Columbia, will look great on your shelf - in or out of the box.
- Art Book: This 64-page collectible mini-edition of The Art of BioShock Infinite provides a substantial look at the full version, published by Dark Horse Comics. This special-edition art book offers an exclusive peek at the development of the game's unique art style, and features a handdistressed linen cover, early designs, and concept art.
- Downloadable Content:
- Digital Soundtrack: Downloadable soundtrack features music from BioShock Infinite and is exclusive to the Premium and Ultimate Songbird Editions.
- Gear Pack: Start the game with three exclusive Gear power-ups:
- Bull Rush: Melee strikes from a sprint have a chance to knock the enemy down.
- Extra! Extra!: Audio logs also grant a bounty of "Silver Eagles" - ingame currency.
- Betrayer: Killing your possessed enemies causes them to explode in a fireball that deals damage.
- Xbox 360 players receive free Booker and Elizabeth avatar costumes.
- Lithographic Print: A real-life piece of propaganda from BioShock Infinite's world of Columbia, this heavy-stock lithograph print, an ad for the Devil's Kiss vigor, was designed by Jorge Lacera, concept artist at Irrational Games.
- Handyman Figurine: Get ready to play the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game, BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia, created and published by Plaid Hat Games. With this exclusive, 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure, you'll have a head start.
- Murder of Crows Keychain: This follow-up to the highly-demanded, full-size Murder of Crows replica bottle is an exclusive 3" keychain. It is fully 3-dimensional, hand-painted and distressed, and features a sturdy brass ring.
- The City in the Sky: Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. The flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission: Set in 1912, former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Tear Through Time: Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers: Throw explosive fireballs and shoot lightning as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode: Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.