The complete condition of pre-owned
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $4.00
Darkwatch: Curse of the West, the debut title from Sammy Studios internal development, is a cinematic 1st person shooter (FPS) with an original premise that blends Vampire-Horror and Western genres. They grind their enemies for fuel, fashion their skin into protective cloaks and create weapons designed to exterminate en masse, and they are the good guys. They are the Darkwatch, a vigilant strike-force that has protected man from evil incarnate since the dawn of civilization. Their newest and deadliest agent is Jericho Cross, an outlaw gunslinger pulled into their ranks by an unfortunate close encounter with a vampire lord. To save the West, and his own soul from damnation, Jericho must hunt the vampire through an American frontier now overrun by his evil minions. Along the way he relies on his deadly gunfighting skills and advanced weapons and vehicles put at his disposal by the Darkwatch, as well as a few surprises afforded him as a half-vampire; superhuman abilities and a trusty undead steed.
- Fight the demons within and follow the narrow path of what is right…or succumb to the evil inside and quench your thirst on the blood of innocents
- Upgrade your vampire abilities as you blast through hordes of the living dead
- In-game characters and plot respond to the reputation you build
- Rend the enemy limb from limb with location specific damage
- Add melee combat to your first person shooting skills, using the blades attached to your many weapons
- Head out to the online frontier for combat with up to 16 players on Xbox Live.