Demon Stone: Forgotten Realms
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Demon Stone: Forgotten Realms includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.25
Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone is set in the mythical land of Faerun, where perilous evil and great heroes are enveloped by magic, prophecy and mystery. You control a party of three — a Fighter, a Sorcerer and a Rogue — in a quest to right a wrong and shape the future. With switch-on-the-fly character controls and specialized fighting styles (projectile/ranged, melee and sneak combat), players can exploit and maximize their characters’ attributes, building the party into a well-balanced fighting trio. The extremely cinematic, varied and exciting gameplay elements will push action/adventure to an entirely new level!
- Thrilling pick-up-and-play combat: hand-to-hand battles and melee brawls (the fighter), ranged and projectile power (the sorcerer), sexy stealth attacks (the rogue)
- Sprawling story by N.Y. Times - bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Voice performances by Patrick Stewart and Michael Clarke Duncan
- Unique camera angles and video, delivering an exceptional fantasy movie experience
- Beautiful ominous Forgotten Realms environments, from the Gemspark Mines to the Jungles of Chult, to the Underdark and beyond
- Devastating Dungeons & Dragons creatures including Bugbears, Slaadi and Yuan-tis
- Expansive range of combo moves, skill upgrades, weapons, armor and more