Midnight Club: Los Angeles Signature Guide by BradyGames
Whether driving by the beach or beating the competition by cutting through a parking garage at 200 mph, Midnight Club: Los Angeles provides a seamless, breathtaking environment for everyone who loves to compete. With no load times, no tracks, and no rules, the game allows players to race who they want, when they want, and where they want in an unbelievable recreation of Los Angeles. A racing game is nothing without the great cars and Midnight Club: Los Angeles allows extensive customization of vehicles for both performance and appearance. Players can now fully personalize their officially licensed imports, tuners, classic muscle cars and motorcycles both inside and out with a dizzying array of licensed rims, spoilers, interior gauges, tires and more.
- CAREER MODE SKILLS - When to launch off an exit ramp and when to slide through a corner gas station. When to blast your Nitrous into a straightaway and when to use Zone through a tunnel. When to be cautious in a turn and when to drive with reckless abandon on the opposite side of the freeway. These are not conventional routes. These are the paths to victory - and you’ll only get racing strategy this good right here.
- COURSE MAPS - We’ve numbered every checkpoint and revealed the hidden shortcuts[md]including alternate course routes in the higher difficulty modes.
- VEHICLE SHOWROOM - A critical review of every vehicle in the game, including important stats and specs for each one.
- MULTIPLAYER - A complete rundown of every mode of online play and all Mega Power-ups. Plus, how to unlock incredible new rides and performance upgrades.
- COLLECTIBLES - Find every Rockstar barrel hidden around Los Angeles!
- Paperback, 208 Pages
- Covers the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions.