- Publisher: Vivendi
Action & Adv
- Platform: PlayStation 3
List Price: $29.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Timeshift takes the first-person shooter to an entirely different dimension marked by erratic time and unrelenting action, offering players the ability to slow, stop, and reverse the flow of time.
The player, Krone and Lin are members of a secret government agency that is developing a time travel technology. Krone betrays the other two, stealing the experimental time suit to jump into an alternate timestream and killing Lin in the process. The player puts on a second time suit that is more advanced but also more experimental and risky. He jumps into the alternate time-stream and goes after Krone.
Upon jumping, the player finds himself in the midst of a violent conflict in a city where Krone is supreme dictator. The player can plainly see that the insurgents aren't faring too well against Krone's forces. He allies himself with the rebels and fights alongside them through this unfamiliar world on his mission to find Krone, and ultimately return home.
- Time control elements never before seen in any game – players can slow, stop and reverse the flow of time, affecting the world and enemies around them while moving freely through frozen worlds;
- Time shifting obstacles will challenge the players to think in four dimensions in order to overcome difficult scenarios and defeat challenging enemies;
- Next-generation graphics technology in the Saber3D engine, including normal mapping for amazing high-detailed textures and characters as well as parallax lighting, which allows the environment to come alive with detail;
- Deep storyline involving time travel and betrayal, featuring an alternate time stream;
- A wide array of unique weapons, vehicles, and operable gun turrets;
- More than 30 combat missions, spanning outdoor, urban, aerial and indoor environments, each featuring unique time shifting elements and challenges;
- Online multiplayer options that allow up to 16 players to use time based weaponry against other human adversaries.