SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Combined Assault
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals: Combined Assault includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.75
Protect America and freedom from enemy forces in urban and rural warfare in SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault, exclusively for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system. SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault builds on the strengths of the multimillion-selling franchise to firmly establish both its single-player and multiplayer as equally outstanding game experiences. Created in association with U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault is as close as a player can get to being a Navy SEAL on PlayStation 2.
The PlayStation 2 system's top online gaming franchise continues its assault with an all-new 4-player cooperative play, improved enemy behavior and tactics, and new vehicles and weapons for campaign mode. Command the most feared Special Forces team ever assembled through a single, massive Area of Operation with varied missions spanning across multiple diverse regions.
Players can experience the campaign mode in single player or in 4-player online cooperative mode. Additionally, players will have the option to select an individual tactical mission area that was previously completed, and play it as a stand-alone, or 'Instant Action', mission in 4-player online cooperative play. Players can then customize these Instant Action missions for nearly endless replay.
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault will also contain the full SOCOM 3: U.S. Navy SEALs multiplayer online game with all maps, patches and updates included and it will be completely compatible with SOCOM 3 Online multiplayer. In addition it will feature new competitive 32-player maps, exclusive to SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault. Improved Crosstalk functionality between SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault allows each game to have even more dramatic effects on the progression of the other, in addition to unlocking special features across the titles.
- 4-Player Online Co-op with full community support, including all SOCOM 3 communication features, ladders and ranking.
- Mission design, layout and enemy behavior will allow players to decide how they want to approach a given enemy engagement, whether through stealth or raw offense.
- Enemy behavior has been enhanced to make them more tactical, intelligent and deadly. Vehicle driving behavior has also been dramatically improved for more realistic movement and decision-making.
- New weapons, including a selection of non-lethal weapons such as tear gas, pepper spray projectiles and concussion ordinance, and defensive equipment such as flak vests.
- 3 vehicle classes including the light, agile but vulnerable Recon class, the fast Support class that focuses on troop transport and the heavily armed and armored but slow Armor class.
- SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 both take place in the same single area of operation with an in-depth, unified story arc.
- Crosstalk functionality between SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 will be enhanced through cinematics, voice-over, in-game cut scenes and action events that combine the efforts of both SEAL teams, in addition to numerous unlockables.
- Association with the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command ensures authentic and realistic SEAL gameplay and mission designs.
- PlayStation 2 system's top online gaming franchise continues its groundbreaking gameplay with an intensely designed online community. SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault offers 32-player competitive and 4-player cooperative gameplay, and will have an expansive list of community features - including friends list, chat functionality, a detailed ranking structure, expanded stat tracking and more.