Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: Aksys
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $8.50
Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core (PS2)
The newest incarnation of the popular fighting game franchise, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, comes to the PlayStation2 and Wii, courtesy of Aksys Games, a publisher of interactive entertainment products. Developed by Arc System Works, this latest iteration returns with its trademark high-resolution graphics along with an entirely retuned fighting system, new stages, new characters, graphics, voices and the ability to create matches between old and new characters in the Generations Mode.
"Accent Core is definitely a game for the elite fighting game connoisseur, with its wickedly fast, technique oriented gameplay," said Michael Manzanares, Producer, Aksys Games. "Guilty Gear veterans will definitely enjoy finding out all the intricacies of their favorite characters and mastering all the new gameplay enhancements and systems."
- Over 20 deadly combatants to choose from, including 2 new characters!
- All of your favorite characters have returned with new moves and an alternate EX version of each. Accent Core also introduces 2 reinvented fighters, A.B.A and Order-Sol that have never been seen outside of Japan.
- Refined fighting game system with 3 new gameplay systems!
- Accent Core's Force Break, Throw Escape and Slash Back systems give all the fighters' new defensive and offensive capabilities.
- New sights and sounds!
- New backgrounds, character voices and an introductory animation have been added for a fresh Guilty Gear experience.
- Multiple modes of mayhem!
- Hone your fighting skills in 5 different modes: Arcade, Medal of Millionaire, Versus, Survival and Training.