Getaway: Black Monday
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Getaway: Black Monday includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
With its mix of gritty, adult storyline, car chases, shoot-outs and a photo-realistic Central London, it's not surprising the original Getaway sold over 3 million copies. Now it's back, bigger, brassier and bloodier than ever before with the blockbuster sequel The Getaway: Black Monday.
Explore over 40 square kilometres of stunningly real London streets, including Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street and the Thames Embankment, all closely recreated from photographs and video footage of the areas. As the dark tale of London gangland unfolds, you'll explore the four corners of England's capital on foot and in a variety of vehicles, including Police motorbikes, Smart cars and the iconic red double-decker buses.
- The Getaway: Black Monday combines cinematic narrative with driving and shooting missions in the gritty streets of London, updated with 17 new landmarks/city locations, including portions of the "Underground" subway system and the Thames River
- Explore the ultra-realistic city of London where interior, exterior and narrative sequences blend together seamlessly in one continuous experience
- Three new playable characters, Mitch, Eddie and Sam, each with their own skills, abilities, attitude and motivations
- One story is told from three different perspectives, but ultimately the player decides how the story ends as they play through 22 missions. Finding the best way to get to and complete the next job requires brains as well as brawn
- A more predictable control system, both on-foot and driving, deliver unparalleled fluidity and control over the playable character
- All new cast of more than 20 actors whose performances were motion-captured for the digital The Getaway: Black Monday underworld
- Gamers can choose from a variety of new vehicles including motorcycles, buses, vans, taxis and more, to steal, drive and crash, experiencing re-defined physics and damage models
- New interiors of buildings and interactive objects in the story mode; explore old locations in free-roaming mode and unlock more bonus game modes
- Team Soho has built on its "talking heads" technology (a facial animation system that creates real-time facial animations while simultaneously synching voiceover), as well as implementing "rag doll" death animations to deliver hyper-realistic characters
- The branching narrative moves backward and forward in time through gameplay and movie sequences, offering multiple story endings
- Utilize high-powered weaponry including pistols, automatic weapons, and shotguns as well as brutal melee weapons for close combat
- The mature script, compelling cut scenes and distinct editing add another layer of sophistication to deliver a heightened movie-goer's experience in a videogame