- Publisher: D3
- Platform: PSP
The complete condition of pre-owned
WTF: Work Time Fun includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $4.00
Created specifically for the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system, WTF is a crazy collection of fun and addictive mini-games that drive the player to perform sometimes trivial, sometimes mind-bending, but always fun jobs in pursuit of the almighty dollar. Players will spend their well-earned money in the prize-vending machines on new jobs/games, trinkets and for the first time ever on the PSP system, tools to use in the “real world” such as the World Clock, Ramen Timer, and Flashlight. After players have spent their money, they’ll head back to “work” so they can earn more money to buy more stuff—much like “real life” but much more fun. The latest in a long line of unique Japanese games that have gained popularity in the United States, WTF delivers gamers compelling, bite-sized morsels of frenzied arcade-style action unlike anything ever seen on the PSP system.
- Mini-Games Galore! – Players will test their skills and earn cash with more than 30 whacked-out mini-games.
- Spend Money on Games and Prizes – Players will use the money they earn to unlock more games and collect hundreds of unique prizes.
- Unlock Useful “Real World” Items – Unlock useful “real world” tools for your PSP system like the Bar Calculator, World Clock, Ramen Timer, Flashlight, and more.
- Intuitive Gameplay – Simple and intuitive gameplay make it easy for anyone to pick-up and play.
- Arcade-Style Action – Quick, twitch, arcade style action offers gamers a satisfying gameplay experience in 10 minutes or less.
- Single Player or Multiplayer Gameplay Modes – Play through the game solo, or with your friends in 5 multiplayer mini-games using wireless ad hoc mode.