List Price: $29.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Dead Rising includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Dead Rising features an open level of freedom and offers a vast array of gameplay possibilities. As part of a real time system, time is dynamic in Dead Rising, marching on whether Frank is actively engaged or if he is stationary. Time also plays a role as zombies become more powerful when the sun goes down. Though they move slowly during the day, the zombies become stronger and faster at night, making it even more dangerous for players to survive. The unprecedented numbers of enemies come in never-ending waves and consist of a diverse population of former humans that have retained some memory of their previous lives, which is reflected in their behavior and appearance. The variety of different stores in the mall offers players an endless supply of resources including vehicles, makeshift weapons and more. Players will also encounter other survivors along the way and by helping them can acquire valuable clues as to what has happened.
- Huge environment – expansive indoor and outdoor areas of the mall provide a variety of different locations to explore
- Swarm technology allows an unprecedented amount of enemies on screen at once resulting in nonstop, pulse-pounding action
- Intense gore and vibrant realism
- Anything in the mall is at Frank's disposal
- Grab environmental objects like umbrellas and benches to use as improvised weapons
- Snatch items from different stores to use as weapons including golf clubs, lawnmowers, fry pans and more
- Chow down on various "mall food" to revive health
- Real time system – key events happen at certain times and if players are not mindful, important story elements and opportunities may be missed
- Use Frank's photojournalistic skills to capture the insanity on film; the better the shot, the better the reward will be