Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Your most powerful weapon is your mind in ESPionage, the first action/stealth game to integrate traditional weapons combat with extensive psi (psychic) mind powers. In order to combat a terrorist movement set to overthrow world order, you as Nick Gellar, an elite American Forces soldier, must fight using Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Mind Control, Remote Viewing, Mind Drain and Aura View to win a very serious "mind game" against an army of brainwashed psychic-terrorist super soldiers.
- Action and Stealth Combination – Intense, fast-paced action with strategic stealth elements. The emphasis is on action, with elements of stealth.
- Traditional Weapons – In addition to Psi mind control powers, traditional weapons, such as handguns and automatic weaponry, still play a major role in gameplay and combined with the Psi powers create an extraordinary and powerful gameplay dynamic.
- Intense Storyline – An engaging and compelling storyline reveals the mystery of Nick’s identity and the origin of his Psi powers while infiltrating the compounds of “The Movement,” a powerful psychic terrorist organization.
- Multiple Levels and Compounds – Seven huge and immersive levels within four distinct compounds spread throughout the world.
- Deep AI – Adaptiveartificial intelligence makes enemies extremely aware of the player’s actions and delivers more intense, realistic fighting.
- Multiple Methods for Solving Missions – The non-linear design allows the gamer to conquer the mission in multiple ways, allowing for endless replay value.