LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox)
LEGO Star Wars II takes the fun and endless customization ability of the LEGO play pattern and combines it with the epic story, characters and action from the revolutionary Star Wars: Episodes IV, V and VI. With a unique tongue-in-cheek take on the Original Trilogy, LEGO Star Wars II lets you build and battle your way through your favorite film moments. From Darth Vader's pursuit of Princess Leia aboard her Blockade Runner to Luke's final confrontation with Emperor Palpatine, the game includes even more of the family-friendly LEGO action, puzzles and humor that earned the original LEGO Star Wars its ranking as the 10th best-selling video game in 2005.
For the first time ever, characters can get in and out of vehicles, as well as ride creatures. Because it's LEGO style, you can also mix and match the body parts of more than 50 playable characters to create one of millions of possible LEGO Star Wars heroes. And on PlayStation2, Xbox and Windows platforms, a game save from the first LEGO Star Wars can unlock another 50-plus additional characters for Free Play mode – that's more than 100 total characters! Other exciting additions include free-roaming vehicle levels, the ability to switch ships at will in Free Play mode, cool new character-specific attacks and maneuvers, playable mini-kit vehicles, an adaptive difficulty option and more.
- Expands upon all of the fun and creativity that made the original LEGO Star Wars such a hit, this time set during the original three Star Wars films (Episodes IV, V, VI).
- For the first time ever, build and ride vehicles (landspeeders, AT-STs, speeder bikes and more) and mount creatures (from the banthas of desert Tatooine to the tauntauns of frigid Hoth) through on-foot levels.
- Now, all non-droid characters – not just those with the Force – have the power to build.
- Unlock more than 50 playable characters, from cultural icons like Luke, Leia and Darth Vader to fan favorites such as Greedo, Jawas and Gamorrean guards.
- Unlock up to 54 more playable characters with a game save from the original LEGO Star Wars.
- Create unique playable characters like Yoda Kenobi, Lando Fortuna and millions more by mixing and matching the LEGO body parts of all playable characters.
- In Free Play mode, experience the Original Trilogy in a new way by importing any character into land levels, or switch between vehicles at will in space levels. Make Darth Maul a hero of the Rebellion, or destroy the Death Star with a TIE fighter!
- Character-specific attacks include Chewbacca pulling enemies’ arms out of their sockets, Vader’s Force choke, Leia’s “slap” melee attack and many more.
- Tongue-in-cheek humor presents the Original Trilogy in a manner only LEGO can put together, with comical reinterpretations of classic Star Wars scenes and elements.
- Solve a greater variety of puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations only possible in a LEGO galaxy far, far away.
- The adaptive difficulty option creates more challenging gameplay for Jedi Master gamers – the better you do, the tougher it gets.
- Cooperative gameplay encourages teamwork in a fun way and features a revamped camera for an optimal gameplay experience.