Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.75
50 years have passed since the Second Great War of Heroes. The Ancient Heart, the legendary artifact that caused the Great War, was long gone. Legends of the Ancient Heart circulated throughout the land after the Great War, but the slow passage of time caused many to forget the devastation once brought by the artifact. The memories of the dreadful powers hidden within the Ancient Heart, once responsible for deaths of thousands, were beginning to fade. The Papal Court of Ecclesia further discouraged the legends, determining the Ancient Heart to be the work of pure evil, and exiling all who would seek its knowledge. The land of Bersia stood in peace as the former combatants mended their wounds.
However, history has a tendency to repeat itself.
Without warning, a village near the border of the Sacred Land - where Ancient Heart rested - was invaded by the merciless Orcs. In response to this foul act, Hironeiden declared war against the evil Vellond and began their invasion of Hexter. Ecclesia immediately entered the war as well, in the name of protecting this Holy Ground.
- Experience chaotic medieval battle on epic scale!
- Up to 1,000 units on the battlefield at any one time, each one beautifully rendered with 3,000 to 4,000 polygons
- Over thirty types of units to choose from, from ordinary infantry to hideously transformed monsters and extraordinary aerial creatures
- Customized, upgradeable characteristics and skills for troops and generals
- Upgradeable armor and weaponry
- All heroes come with their own sets of special moves and abilities, and can call upon the magical abilities of sub-heroes
- RPG element allows heroes and their soldiers to gain experience as they progress, earning gold for upgraded weapons and armor
- An individual hero is powerful enough to turn the tide of battle, but not enough to win the war single-handedly. It is crucial to train and prepare troops for imminent battles
- New Missions Downloadable through Xbox Live