- Publisher: EIDOS Interactive
Action & Adv
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
Justice League Heroes includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.00
Justice League Heroes (Xbox)
Justice League Heroes, published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and distributed by Eidos Interactive, is an action game with role playing-style character customization featuring DC Comics’ renowned team of super heroes. For the first time on current generation consoles, 1-2 players can play as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna and a host of the world’s most powerful super heroes – together – to save the world against a legion of notorious villains.
Brainiac and his villain cronies have a master plan to conquer the world and eliminate the Justice League forever. Using the extraordinary superpowers and amazing skills of Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman, and other favorite DC Comics super heroes, players must join the Justice League to ultimately save humanity from Brainiac and the dark forces that lurk in the universe.
- Unite Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, Wonder Woman and other extraordinary characters to customize, control, and command the most powerful super hero force in the universe.
- Use objects in the destructible environment against your enemies at will and experience firsthand the awesome force of your superpowers in battle.
- Customize your team as MUCH or as LITTLE as you see fit, learn new combination powers and make the heroes your own by forging specialized boosts for their superpowers.
- Play in cooperative team and single-player modes.
- Save Earth from transforming into a living hell at the hands of a tyrannous evil, in a story voiced by talent including Ron Perlman, Michael Jai White, Chris Edgerly, Ralph Garman and more.