The complete condition of pre-owned
Driver Parallel Lines includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.50
New York in '78 was the coolest place on the planet. Everyone was either finding themselves having a party, or getting laid, including me. I was new to the Big Apple, just a country boy looking to make good. But a few weeks, and it felt like home. From New Jersey to Queens, from the Bronx down to Battery, this was my patch, my backyard. 28 years later and the city sparkled like new on the surface. Underneath, the filth was still there, and I had vengeance crawling inside me.
Driver: Parallel Lines is the next installment of Atari's legendary franchise action driving game. As the only game that offers an open, fast-paced driving action-movie experience, Driver: Parallel Lines features an unfolding storyline of double crossing and revenge. Set in a photorealistic interpretation of New York City, players take on the role of a notorious 18 year old who, free from conscience and rules, is the most sought after driver-for-hire in town. Get down and dirty in cars of all kinds. Modify and juice up cars before engaging in the most thrilling Hollywood-style car chases ever. With over 40 diverse missions, online multiplayer options, incredibly realistic driving physics, and a brand new story with an unforeseen twist, Driver: Parallel Lines is a must-have title for action driving fans.
- Driver: Parallel Lines is an entirely new story with over 40 diverse missions as well as on-the-fly mini-games such as destruction derby and cops and robbers
- Pulse-pounding, non-stop driving action with Hollywood-style car chasing experiences
- On-line play that supports up to eight players in numerous play modes that span the entire city
- Highly intuitive character control, improved physics and an expansive arsenal of weaponry
- An incredibly detailed photo-realistic New York City 'living world' city to explore
- Seamless open mission structure integrated around the central storyline with no load times what-so-ever
- Incredible vehicle damage system with unprecedented detail and level of destruction
- 80 drivable vehicles including cars, bikes and trucks, each with authentic physics; features comprehensive vehicle tuning with performance and visual customization