The complete condition of pre-owned
Matrix: Path of Neo includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.75
Set in the Matrix universe, The Matrix: Path of Neo will enable players to actually play as "Neo," the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, The Matrix. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The likenesses of all the films' key actors -- including Keanu Reeves ("Neo"), Laurence Fishburn ("Morpheus"), Carrie-Anne Moss ("Trinity"), and Hugo Weaving ("Agent Smith") -- will be featured in The Matrix: The Path of Neo, which will also include footage from all three films, as well as the Animatrix.
- Gamers will assume the role of Neo -from when he, as Thomas Anderson, gets the cell phone in the package from Morpheus, to the flying street battle in the rain against Agent Smith. ALL the key moments that gamers have asked for have been included.
- Once again blurring the lines between Hollywood and interactive entertainment, THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO will feature the likenesses of all of the films’ key actors -- including Keanu Reeves (Neo), Laurence Fishburne (Morpheus), Carrie-Ann Moss (Trinity), Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith) and Jada Pinkett-Smith (Niobe).
- To truly immerse the gamer in the Matrix universe, the game will feature a Director’s Cut of the original movie footage from all three films and THE ANIMATRIX as cinematic sequences to progress the story told from Neo’s perspective. An exclusive to THE MATRIX PATH OF NEO, the footage was edited by Zach Staenberg, the Academy Award winning editor of THE MATRIX working side by side with the Wachowski Brothers.
- Re-creating the incredible ambience of being in the Matrix, THE MATRIX PATH OF NEO will feature a full orchestral score playing in surround sound, developed to follow the action of the game. In addition, the games’ soundtrack will feature original songs by the bands that were featured in the Matrix films.
- The player will use martial arts, medieval weapons and guns (lots of guns) to take on a variety of enemies, such as heavily armed SWAT officers; Agents of the Matrix, including Agent Smith; and Exiles in the employ of the Merovingian.
- The game will have enhanced Bullet Time special effects from the films and allow gamers to dodge bullets, jump off walls and defy gravity and logic to recreate its most memorable scenes.
- To re-create Neo’s incredible range of moves THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO will also feature a more sophisticated martial arts engine to give gamers the true feeling of being The One.