The complete condition of pre-owned
Conflict: Vietnam includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Conflict: Vietnam follows the progress of four US soldiers, cut off from their unit and behind enemy lines during the 1968 Tet Offensive. Tasked with fighting their way back to friendly lines, they are faced with day-to-day survival in a hostile environment where the enemy could be hiding anywhere and everywhere. They are un-concerned with the course of the war but brutally aware as to the presence of the Viet Cong and of finding any way they can to survive.
Conflict: Vietnam is a third person shooter where the player takes full control of all four squad members, utilising their different skill sets and tactical abilities to carefully out-flank enemies, neutralise targets and potential threats and make it back to friendly lines in one piece.
The game is made up of fourteen huge missions, each with a number of individual and varying objectives. You will lead your squad through ruined temples, down Vietnamese rivers, into local villages (with friendly and non-friendly fire) through the jungle and into the ancient Vietnamese capital of Hoi.
Unlike Conflict: Desert Storm, Conflict: Vietnam does not set out to depict the course of the war; instead it bears witness to four men struggling for survival in the hostile Vietnam jungle against a ruthless terrain and seemingly ever-present ‘invisible’ enemy.
- The third game in the hugely successful Conflict series.
- Fourteen enormous missions will take players deep into the Vietnamese jungle, through small villages, into ruined temples, and down Viet Cong tunnel complexes.
- Fully deformable environments that players can use against the enemy or that the enemy can use against them. Splinter vehicles apart, shoot out lights, collapse buildings – whatever it takes to survive!
- Use performance-based points after each mission to develop your characters in 12 skill categories such as Sniper, Medic, Demolitions and Leadership.
- A revitalized control scheme allows context sensitive commands such as giving covering fire and flanking enemies.
- An era-specific arsenal of over 20 weapons including assault rifles, mortars, .50 caliber machine guns and the ability to call in napalm air strikes.
- A wide range of vehicles puts your squad behind the wheel of APCs, Jeeps, tanks, helicopters and river boats.
- Paranoia inducing AI with enemies that set booby traps, strike from hidden areas, and coordinate their attacks in an environment that they are the masters of.