- Publisher: Codemasters
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
Colin McRae Rally 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $8.00
The core of the game is going to be the new multi-discipline career challenge - in which you'll start out in the lower leagues of club rallying, learn your craft in over 20 different classes of rally events including Challenges, Cups, SuperCups, Shields and Championships. With 300 stages of competition, and a huge variety of car classes including 2-Wheel Drive, super 2WD, 4-Wheel-Drive, 4WD Classics and more, it'll be the most complete rally experience ever offered.
As well as the Career challenge, you'll be able to jump staight into a 4WD championship, take on a single rally or individual stage, and then take on the world in online rallies with up to 8 players.
The all-new stages feature interactive scenery, so if you push too hard and hit a tree (or when, to be more accurate), you'll see it shudder from the impact and drop leaves from the branches. Collisions will also result in a dazed effect, where your vision will be blurred for a very short period from impact. On the subject of vision, bonnet cam is back for all those who like to gaze down on a pristine engine cover (if things are going well), or the painstakingly detailed under-bonnet engine models (if they aren't).
The acclaimed Colin McRae Rally damage engine has been updated so even light touches can scratch the paintwork - and as usual, panels and components can be deformed and removed in a realistic manner, showing the mechanical components of the car in extreme detail.
- The #1 rally game evolves as Colin McRae Rally 2005 takes the series online for up to 8 players on Xbox with more cars, more stages and new challenges.
- Drive the most diverse selection of cars through new, non-linear Career Challenge with over 20 individual rally events and over 300+ stages.
- 30+ featured cars include the Volkswagen Golf MK5, Toyota Celica GT-FOUR, Lancia Stratos, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, Alfetta GTV Turbodelta, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII, Peugeot 206, 205 T16 Evo2 and the distinctive VW Beetle RSi!
- 9 international locations (new German rally joins events through UK, Sweden, USA, Finland, Australia, Spain, Greece, and Japan), in Rally game mode, each with 8 stages. Large, animated spectator crowds cheer you on through the stages.
- Incredible detail: An individual damage model for each car - right down to paintwork scrapes and a ‘dazed’ visual effect as you recover from a crash!