- Publisher: CODEMASTERS
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
Indy Car Series 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
IndyCar Series 2005 will be the fastest real-world multiplayer experience available on console platforms. Featuring all the tracks and teams from the IndyCar Series, It's all about working your way to the front of the pack. With help from your spotter and mirrors, you'll have to pick your line and your moves to use your opponents to get you to the top, while not allowing them to do the same to you.
With up to 33 advanced AI opponents, or 10 human ones- there'll be a lot of brainpower working against you, so you'll have to drive by the seat of your pants, but race with your head...
But help is at hand: new masterclass, taught by 2003 IndyCar Series Bombardier and Autosport Rookie of the Year, Dan Wheldon, will help you learn the strategies and tactics required to tweak your car, work the draft and make cautions and the other drivers work for you, not the other way round...
- Head-to-head online play with up to 12 players simultaneously
- 15 IndyCar Series tracks, including the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway, Chicagoland Speedway, Pikes Peak International Raceway and the newly featured Twin Ring Motegi Speedway in Japan
- All-new steering wheel support
- Realistically functioning rear-view mirrors so drivers can watch their back
- Official drivers, tracks, rules and sponsors of the IndyCar Series
- Ability to re-create a full season competing as a favorite driver, including Sam Hornish Jr., Gil de Ferran, Al Unser Jr., Scott Dixon, Helio Castroneves, Sarah Fisher and more
- Up to 33 cars on the track simultaneously
- Updated Masterclass training mode narrated by 2003 IndyCar Series Bombardier and Autosport Rookie of the Year Dan Wheldon