Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: Activision
- Platform: PlayStation 3
List Price: $89.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection includes
Manual, Box, Artbox
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $10.00
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Collection (PlayStation 3)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare delivers the most thrilling combat action experience available. Take on the world as both a U.S. Marine and a British S.A.S. Soldier. Travel across the globe, relying on your wits and weapons to launch all-out assaults and accomplish stealth missions. It's the most up-to-date collection of firepower, machinery and military vehicles in the Call of Duty series. Prepare to experience the sophisticated technology and unbelievable graphics of an incredibly realistic warfare experience. Experience tomorrow's war today in an immersive series of land and air strikes. Get the job done using 70 new advanced weapons. Make it to the next skirmish via choppers, jets and gunships. Conceal yourself and lie in wait with night-vision goggles and ghillie suits, then bust through enemy strongholds in a display of powerful weaponry.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: Modern Warfare 2 is a first-person tactical shooter and the sixth entry in the popular Call of Duty series. True to its name and following the lead of its predecessor, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, it places players in modern combat settings, as opposed to the WWII environments of the earlier Call of Duty games. This modern approach brings with it new weapons, action and options. Coupled with a variety of gameplay modes including single player, multiplayer and the co-op Special Ops Mode, it is destined to be one of the most popular games of 2009 and a worthy addition to the Call of Duty series.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Authentic weapons include assault rifles with laser sites, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, M-249 SAW machine guns and more.
- Engage hostiles from above in a thoroughly modern aerial gunship.
- Rim lighting, character self-shadowing, texture streaming and physics-enabled effects add incredible realism.
- Rack up experience points to unlock new items and gain perks.
- Create-a-class options allow you to customize gear for the best chance of success.
- Ride as part of an armada of attack choppers delivering manpower to the battlefield.
- Take down enemies from the sky in well-equipped jets.
- Matchmaking and leader boards provide the latest developments in tracking Since its release in 2007, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has garnered critical acclaim, securing more than 15 perfect score reviews and more than 50 combined Editor's Choice and Game of the Year awards.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Challenging Multiplayer Modes – Modern Warfare 2 will contain a wealth of multiplayer modes including: the every man for himself action of "Free-for All," the classic team-based fun of "Capture the Flag and the tactical, team-oriented action of "Search and Destroy."
- Improved AI Enemies – Improved artificial intelligence now allows enemies to attack from virtually any direction as players respawn into the game adding additional challenges.
- An All-new Call of Duty Adventure - Modern Warfare 2 features an all new Call of Duty storyline revolving around the continuing struggles against the Russian rebel group the Ultranationalists, who have found a new and more dangerous leader.
- The 'Special Ops' Optional Co-op Mode – "Special Ops" Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality.
- Diverse In-game Environments - Battlegrounds traversed in the game range from the lonely, snow-clad mountains of Kazakhstan, to dark tunnels in the Afghanistan and the crowded slums of Rio.
- Nonstop Action - Modern Warfare 2 contains no cutscenes, so players are always engaged in the action, no matter where they are in the game.
- New Breach Gameplay Mechanic - Players can now blaze their own paths through the game by "Breaching" formerly impregnable obstacles like walls and doors with explosives.
- New Gadgets, Weapons and Weapons System - Modern Warfare 2 contains many new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, as well as a variant of the multiplayer weapons customization system from Call of Duty 4, now available in the single player campaign.
- New Perks and Increased Customization - Multiplayer modes feature new perks for leveling up, and for killstreaks and deathstreaks. Those awarded for streaks can customized in advance according to when they become available.