ToCA Race Driver 2: Ultimate Racing Simulator
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
ToCA Race Driver 2: Ultimate Racing Simulator includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
ToCA Race Driver 2: The Ultimate Racing Simulator is a massive step forward from Race Driver. It offers a great selection of aspirational cars to be driven through 31 championships that cover a huge variety of motor racing styles.
ToCA Race Driver 2 contains the most diverse range of motorsports (including Open Wheel Grand Prix, Super Truck racing, Stockcar Oval Racing, Rally, Rallycross, Ice-Racing, Formula Ford, Classic Racing, Convertible Racing, Street Racing, GT Racing, and Performance Cars) ever seen in a racing game, including the DTM and V8 Supercars licenses.
The game features 35 high-powered, aspirational cars such as Aston Martin and Jaguar. The 31 Race Locations offer 48 tracks which provide the ultimate racing experience and are a combination of real licensed tracks and fictional tracks.
The immersive story line adds to the excitement by following the player's progression through the ranks of the racing world. The reality TV style captures the competitive intrigue of 12 drivers battling their way to the top: driving for a Grand Prix team.
- Featuring brand new content exclusive to PlayStation 2, V8 Supercars 2 will arrive with a whole new circuit, Catalunya, and an expanded Championship structure allowing 99 additional car and track combinations. There’s also a super hardcore “Pro-Sim mode” for ultimate realism - if you can handle it! Again, exclusively for PlayStation 2, gamers will also be able to save replays, and really drive that victory home
- 31 (32 on the PS2) Licensed and Fictional global Race Locations offering 48 (49 on the PS2) tracks including Hockenheim from the German DTM series and Surfers Paradise from the Australian V8 series
- 35 Aspirational Cars, including Ford GT, Aston Martin Vanquish, Jaguar XKR, Nissan Skyline and AMG-Mercedes CLK
- Up to 21 Cars on track at once, battling for position. Full online play for both platforms including LIVE for Xbox
- Highly sophisticated physics and handling engine, which combines the instant rewards of an intuitive racer, with the subtlety and nuances commonly associated with a simulation delivers incredibly playable realism
- The most realistic damage engine ever featured in a racing game affects the performance of every car. Windows smash, doors can be ripped open, and wheels torn from their axles. A head-on collision can leave the player's car a complete wreck of twisted metal and out of the race!!
- The AI will show controlled aggression, making the AI drivers appear very competitive but avoiding unnecessary shunts and bumps
- A stunning new render engine, will allow for super smooth sixty frame per second graphics, as well as a host of enhanced graphical and video effects
- Interactive storyline drives you through all 31 Championships