Burnout 3: Takedown
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: EA
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Burnout 3: Takedown includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.00
Grab the wheel and hold on as you takedown the competition with the most spectacular smashes this side of Hollywood. Use your car as a weapon and battle to the front of the pack. Live dangerously and indulge your thirst for twisted metal with a dedicated crash mode that rewards you for creating massive pile-ups. With over 100 events spanning 40 tracks, addictive multiplayer gameplay, and the most dramatic crashes ever seen in a videogame, Burnout 3: Takedown is a breakneck, adrenaline-fuelled, awe-inspiring racing experience. Aggressive racing required, seatbelts not included.
- Risk & Reward: Earn boost by taking risks and battling with your competitors - through oncoming traffic, near-misses, tail-gating, getting air and drifting. Grow your boost bar by taking down your competitors—put them in a wall, into traffic, or pile them into the back of an 18 wheel semi truck.
- Crash Mode: Cause wanton destruction in a game mode dedicated to crashing. Gamers are challenged to crash into (and through) busy intersections, creating carnage, and as much damage as possible, unlocking new rewards and more features.
- Race Modes: Featuring 9 different race modes including: Single Race, Tournament, Lap Eliminator, Burning Lap, Road Rage and more.
- Multiplayer Modes: Race off modes including: Quick-line in 8 multiplayer race, Battle Race, Road Rage, and Party Crash, where 2 to 16 players participate in a pass-the-game-controller match up.
- Online Play: Race online in seven different modes, featuring up to 6 participants on the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, battling through full oncoming traffic. Online modes include variations of Crash Mode, Single Race, Road Rage and more.
Vehicles: Over 70 cars from 12 different classes are available. Choose from European exotics, American muscle cars, mid-size sports sedans, sports cars, compacts, buses, semi trucks, and more.
- Locations: With more than 40 different tracks spanning three continents, players can battle and takedown opponents across a broad range of conditions and environments, as well as experiencing dozens of unique crash junctions.
- Spectacular Crash Technology: Burnout 3 features highly sophisticated crash technology that recreates high speed crashes with extreme detail and allows the player to use their car as a weapon and take-out rivals, controlling the car even after crashing.