- Publisher: Sony
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
MLB 06: The Show includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
MLB ’06 deals and pitches with an all-new Rivalry Mode that allows you to set up and maintain rivalries between multiple gamers, an enhanced and refined Franchise Mode with more intuitive functionality, an all-new Career Spotlight that underscores all your Career Mode accomplishments, an innovative new mini-game in King of the Diamond where pitcher and batter square off in classic playground duels, all-new Game Time Decisions bring more depth to Franchise and Season Modes, and a new 3-man booth that introduces Rex Hudler to Matt Vasgersian and Dave Campbell for unparalleled comprehensive and progressive commentary. MLB ’06 rounds the bases and heads for home in March 2006.
- All-New Game Time Decisions bring more depth to Franchise and Season Modes. Only MLB 06 provides the ability to take full control of your team when you're forced to make tough decisions. An injured player on the roster or a pitcher who needs more rest - the decision to play them is yours. If you ever thought you could be a big league manager, this is the year to test your skills.
- All-New Progressive Broadcast adapts and utilizes game-specific presentations tailored to your career spotlight players as the season progress.
- Enhanced Career Mode incorporates an all-new Career Spotlight underscoring all of the accomplishments and failures suring your career and showcases them in the limelight. You still call the shots but now the ramifications of your action are documented. It's up to you to detemine whether you reel consists of highlights or miscues.
- Enhanced Franchise Mode gives the critics more to tave about extending teh functionality where performance and player morale are tracked on virtually every level - salary, playing time, batting slot, team performance, you name it - you control it.
- SportConnect Headline News lets you stay on top of all the news around the league. Receive all the current happenings in sports today. Information will be upidated a few time each hor with news, trades and events from the 31 different feeds, each containing 25 unique items. You can also elect General MLB headlines for updates from all 30 teams in the league so no important news is missed while online with MLB 06.