- Publisher: Sony
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
MLB 07: The Show includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
MLB 07: The Show
As more and more gamers are seeking quality online competition and content, MLB 07 The Show adds to its already robust online feature set and delivers Online League Play, which offers the ability to set up customizable leagues with up to 30 teams, complete with full stat tracking, point benefits and rewards. Additionally, the My Sliders feature allows users to create their perfect game settings and upload them to the MLB 07 The Show server for others to try out.
- New Road to The Show – Along with Classic Career Mode, MLB 07 The Show introduces an innovative new option. Road to The Show enables gamers to play offense and defense from the created player's perspective for they plays in which they are involved. The game will automatically fast forward to the next user-integrated sequence with some events occasionally triggering situational goals form coaches or managers.
- New Adaptive Pitching Intelligence (API) – Catchers will call the game based on individual strengths and weaknesses of each pitcher and analyze tendencies of batters. Gamers will have the ability to trust the pitches called by the catcher or shake them off. (The catcher's recommendations are based off of thousands of actual MLB stats.)
- New Pitch Command System (PCS) – Delivering unsurpassed authenticity and strategy to pitch selection, a pitcher's "pitch comfort" will be predetermined based on a best to worst pitch scenario. It's up the gamer to decide if they should try to "work on a pitch" or just go with what's working. The more a player works on a pitch, the better it becomes, and the more a gamer neglects a pitch, the harder it becomes to work the zone.
- New Online League Play – MLB 07 The Show provides today's sports fanatics with the ability to set up leagues with anywhere from 6-30 teams with full stat tracking, point benefits and rewards. Gamers can customize the league including choosing players, teams, length of schedule and much more. (Note: There are no cross platform leagues available.)
- New Umpire Personalities – Providing even more realism to the diamond, MLB 07 The Show features umpires with unique tendencies and animations. Each umpire will have his own definition of the strike zone, and it's up to the gamer to figure out if the umpire is calling the zone high, low, or giving the corners.
- My Sliders (Up/Downloadable) – The My Sliders option gives users the ability to create their perfect game settings offline by adjusting game sliders. Gamers can then save these adjustments to memory and, when online, upload them for other users to try and let the online community be the judge on finding the perfect game for offline users.
- King of the Diamond – A classic playground duel from childhood where a pitcher and batter from opposing teams will square off head-to-head. This innovative mini-game showcases the challenging intensity of the batter versus pitcher duel, while an inning clock increases the pressure in this Over-The-Line style challenge.
- Rivalry Mode – For those with a competitive nature, Rivalry Mode allows baseball fans to set up and maintain multi-game rivalries between multiple gamers or versus the Artificial Intelligence (AI), and keeps track of the stats throughout the rivalry.
- Online Mode – Providing users with a complete package of unprecedented online options, the Online Mode features include head-to-head gameplay in Exhibition and King of the Diamond Modes, downloadable rosters, live sports tickers, message boards, buddy lists, and more.
- Career Mode – The Career Spotlight underscores all of the accomplishments and failures during a career and showcases them in the limelight. Gamers still need to call the shots, but now the ramifications of actions are documented.
- Franchise Mode – Extending the experience of running a team, performance and player morale are tracked on virtually every level – salary, playing time, batting slot, team performance, and much more.
- All-Star Game – Lets gamers take the virtual road trip to San Francisco early to see who prevails for home field advantage in the 2007 Fall Classic.
- Home Run Derby – Lets gamers pick the lineup and set the rules for the traditional homerun contest of Major League All-Stars. Complete with its own animation database for the most realistic aspects of the event.
- Exhibition Mode – Choose any match-up with 33 teams to choose from.
- Season Mode – Grind out the162 game season and deal with day-to-day match-ups, refining the lineup and play for the championship just like the pros.
- Playoffs Mode – For those who don't have the patience for a full 162 game season, or don't necessarily like to play unless a title is on the line, this is mode is for them. Gamers will be able to bypass the full season, then play or simulate the Divisional Series, the Championship Series and take shot at a World Series ring.
- Simulation Mode – Allows gamers to track games on a pitch-by-pitch basis as you watch the game unfold in front of your eyes. If the outcome is looking uncertain, jump into the game and take control of your team and their destiny.