- Publisher: SONY
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Hot Shots Tennis includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.75
Hot Shots Tennis - Playstation 2
Developed by Clap Hanz, creators of the critically acclaimed and multi-million unit selling Hot Shots Golf series, Hot Shots Tennis is ready to deliver a unique tennis game experience for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system. Featuring the signature Hot Shots attitude, along with the ability to host matches of up to four players (with the PS2 multitap), Hot Shots Tennis caters to the casual and social gamer by offering pick up and play tennis action with a host of wacky characters, exotic court locations, and fun-filled game modes.
Hot Shots Tennis delivers fast-paced gameplay with brilliant graphics, detailed animations, and realistic physics that fans of the Hot Shots franchise have grown to love. With 14 characters to play and more than 10 spectacular court settings including beaches, ancient ruins, and parks, there is no shortage of Hot Shots style and personality. Incorporating an ideal blend of arcade-style action and in-depth strategy, Hot Shots Tennis includes a deep feature set allowing players to practice a variety of strokes, enter challenge modes, and play singles or engage in doubles matches with up to four players.
- Multiple Characters to Choose – 14 playable characters, along with five different chair umpires, are available, each with a distinct personality and set of tennis skills.
- Wide Variety of Court Locations – 11 different court settings are available to play, each filled with unique and vibrant visuals.
- Two player matches or Four-Player Doubles Action – Players can compete head-to-head in a quick match or engage in a party-like four player doubles session where fun and style go hand-in-hand with match strategy. ( PS2 Multitap required)
- Single Player Mode – Play "Hot Shots Challenge Mode" where the goal is to excel in seven different player classes while unlocking additional items such as new players, character costumes, court settings, and chair umpires.
- Training Mode – Participate in various on-court drills to improve timing and skill. Players will earn scores that can be saved as a benchmark for skill progression.
- Tennis for the People – Hot Shots Tennis utilizes an intuitive control scheme that allows pick up and play arcade fun for casual gamers, but also emphasizes shot direction, timing, and angles to satisfy even the hardcore tennis gaming enthusiast.
- Signature Hot Shots Look and Feel – From the zany character behaviors and designs to the colorful locales, dramatic camera angles, and realistic physics, Hot Shots Tennis delivers tennis action that fans of the franchise have come to expect.