- Publisher: Sony
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Gran Turismo 4 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Gran Turismo 4 features authentic racing gameplay with new fully-enhanced features that focus on more cars, courses, and more race modes. Gran Turismo 4 uses an all-new physics engine coupled with revolutionary technology to deliver enhanced, if not perfected, game physics and graphics providing a near-realistic automotive racing simulation. The most interesting addition is the new B-Spec Mode which creates a whole new experience of playing (or not playing) GT4. Selecting B-Spec Mode lets you influence the way that the CPU driver in your seat does its job. You can view the race from the same camera angles used in replays, and you'll determine how hard your driver pushes by hitting buttons numbered one (cruising) through five (driving on the edge). In addition to those buttons, you'll have the option to hit an overtake button that will see your driver actively trying to improve his position, and a button with a large letter "P" on it, which will have your driver pull into the pits at the next opportunity.
- Realistic photo quality graphics never before seen in a videogame is achieved by blending photo-like backgrounds with cutting edge real time graphics. New York City and Gran Canyon have never looked as good.
- More then 500 Cars are accessible to the players from vintage to modern vehicles including Ferraris and Lamborghini’s.
- Stock up to 1,000 cars in your garage (as opposed to just 200 in GT3)
- Around 50-plus tracks (not including the reversed versions)
- New B-Spec Mode creates a whole new experience of playing (or not playing) GT4
- Gran Turismo 4’s improved A.I. adds a level of unpredictability and sense of realism to your computer opponents never before seen in the industry