The complete condition of pre-owned
Burnout: Revenge includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
Burnout Revenge lets gamers rip through rush hour traffic and lay waste to scores of rubbernecking roadhogs in an over-the-top scene of vehicular mayhem.
Burnout Revenge is the sequel to 2004’s award-winning Burnout 3: Takedown, which has garnered dozens of awards, including “Game of the Year” by Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine, “Multiplatform Game of the Year” by Electronic Gaming Monthly and “Best Xbox Game of 2004” by GameSpot.
In addition to tricked out new race, crash and road rage modes, Burnout Revenge takes the series’ blistering speed and spectacular destruction to dizzying new heights with an all-new Revenge mode, challenging gamers to battle the clock and unleash their frustrations on rush hour traffic.
- Revenge is Sweet – It’s not about winning, it’s about vengeance. An all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers down the path to the ultimate payback. Fight dirty and be rewarded ….
- Check Traffic – Think hockey on the highway. Now every vehicle on the road is in play and a potential target – or weapon. Ram traffic into your rivals, slam cars into vicious combo-based pile-ups and lay waste to everything in sight. Don’t fear traffic – fight it
- Traffic Attack – An all-new traffic attack mode pits gamers against the clock in a mad dash for destruction. It’s not about dodging traffic, it’s about leveling it by any means necessary
- Crash Redefined – Show Hollywood how it’s done with all-new open-ended crash junctions. With multiple start points, complex, vertically-oriented tracks and hundreds of cars begging to be decimated, Burnout Revenge is the king of crash
- Built to Battle – Designed for maximum carnage, Burnout Revenge’s tracks are loaded with massive jumps, multiple paths and nasty chokepoints to deliver the ultimate brutal car combat. Vertical takedowns and in-race crashbreakers open up new avenues for destruction
- Car Deformation – with more than 3 times the car deformation in Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge lets gamers literally rip cars to shreds
- Car Classes – All-new cars in three classes (race, muscle and crash) accentuate different play styles and power up, physically transforming as they become more powerful
- Untouchable Speed – Burnout Revenge delivers unrivaled, retina-searing speed that can only possibly be topped by the real thing
- Real World Locations – Burnout Revenge features tracks spanning three continents and inspired by real-world cities - from Detroit to Rome to Tokyo.