PlayStation Sphere 360 Controller by ASCIIware
True 360 motion control for the 3D world has arrived. Imagine power so precise that it appears to be achieved by thought alone and provides an experience that makes game control feel natural and immersive. The ASCII Sphere 360 unleashes an entirely new dimension in controllers. Innovative PowerSensor ball technology, capable of 360 degrees of movement, enables gamers to interact in virtually every direction they can imagine possible. Six axes of full-freedom movement for compatible 3D games. That’s astounding analog accuracy with the ability to maneuver through 3D worlds by turning, pushing, pulling and tilting the Sphere 360.
- Ergonomic desgin for extreme comfort
- Patented PowerSensor Ball technology
- Real-time 3D motion control
- Standard D-Pad
- Easily accessible 6 button front layout
Buy Used Sega Dreamcast Games and Accessories
A pre-owned game, accessories or used system
that is in just "working condition"
is not good enough to meet our standards. All used games and pre-owned systems
at eStarland.com pass through eStarland's rigorous quality tests. All used video games
are cleaned, tested and shrink-wrapped by our trained technician to meet our strict quality requirements. All
used items have a 90-day warranty and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Sell Used Sega Dreamcast Games and Accessories
To help us provide quality used video games and pre-owned systems please inspect
your trade-ins prior to placing a trade-in based on the following criteria:
We cannot accept the following:
- Any items in poor or non-working condition
- Discs with visible scratches
- Games with damaged or missing labels
- Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games
- Cables with visible damage
- Controllers with visible damage or unresponsive buttons
- Modified systems and accessories, including cosmetic and firmware modifications
- Items with no trade-in option available (Requires prior authorization.)
- Trade-ins that are in poor condition, including dirty, stained, marked/written on
cartridges, scratched, cracked, or chipped titles
that do not meet our quality standards will be rejected and discarded.