PSP Go Docking Cradle by Sony
Dock your PSPgo system to charge it, sync contents with your PC or use video-out to view on a big screen.
- To charge the PSPgo system using the cradle, you must have one of the following:
- 1. AC adaptor and USB cable (both supplied with the PSPgo system).
- 2. AC adaptor (supplied with the PSP-1000/2000/3000 series system).
- 3. USB cable (supplied with the PSPgo system) — When the cradle is connected to a USB device such as a PC, the PSPgo system can be charged while sending and receiving data to and from the PC.
- Using an AV cable for the PSPgo system (sold separately), video can be output to a TV when the PSPgo system is attached to the Cradle. PSPgo system sold seperately.
- Part: PSP-N340