- Publisher: Midway
- Platform: PSP
The complete condition of pre-owned
Hot Brain includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.50
Hot Brain (PSP)
Fire up your mind with Hot Brain, a game that engages the mind through a series of puzzles and challenges designed to raise the activity and temperature of your brain. Hot Brain presents challenging and fun mental activities that help ignite your mind in areas like logic, memory, math, language and concentration. Exclusive to the PSP (PlayStation Portable) system, the game allows you to test your skills in several single player modes or you can play with up to three people via ad-hoc connection. Whether you're an expert or a beginner, a robust tutorial mode makes the game accessible and enjoyable to people of all ages.
- ENTERTAINING HOST CHARACTER - A highly entertaining host character, voiced by Fred Willard (Best in Show, Anchorman) will guide, tutor and encourage the player throughout the game.
- FIVE DIFFERENT CHALLENGE CATEGORIES WITH MAXIMUM REPLAY VALUE - Hot Brain features five challenging categories with hundreds of timed challenges in each that test your brain powers in logic, memory, math, language and concentration.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS - The controls are simple and intuitive, and are geared toward fast-reaction gameplay. Each potential answer to a given Challenge is mapped to a controller button, allowing even a novice PSP user to start playing immediately.
- MULTIPLE GAME MODES - Fire up your mind with four main game modes including two multiplayer modes (Brain Race and Think Tank) and two single player modes (Test Mode and Practice).
- Practice - Practice mode is the core of the game. The player is encouraged to practice on a regular basis, which (according to theory) will stimulate the mind and help raise the test scores.
- Test Mode - The test mode quizzes the player in each of the five categories. The player is given a score for each category and an overall performance score. Players try to get their brain to be "On Fire," the highest score they can achieve.
- Brain Race is a competitive event in which 2-4 players are presented with a series of timed Challenges. The goal is to be the first player to raise their brain temperature.
- Think Tank is a cooperative multiplayer event in which 2-4 players work together to solve Challenges and raise the temperature of the 3D brain onscreen until it reaches critical mass.