The complete condition of pre-owned
God of War: Ghost of Sparta includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $7.50
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PlayStation Portable)
With a sophisticated new storyline set once again in the realm of Greek mythology, God of War: Ghost of Sparta immerses you in a fierce single-player saga uncovering the mystery behind Kratos’ curse. Beginning where God of War concluded, Kratos, haunted by visions of his mortal past, heads on a journey of discovery and revenge; a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds and answer long unanswered questions about Kratos’ tattoo, scar and the demise of his family.
Take up the deadly Blades of Chaos as the all-powerful Kratos, and overcome the might of ancient Greece, battling mythological creatures and armies. Unleash total chaos with one of the awesome new weapons at your disposal, and perfect your skills with a range of agile new combat moves ready for the fights that are sure to cause serious damage.
With significantly extended gameplay delivering hours of intense action, the latest addition to the iconic God of War series will stun with its depth and scale. Ready at Dawn has used the latest visual technology and enhanced texture resolutions to deliver a realistic feel, coupled with fluid, life-like characters, a robust weapon system, new magical powers and navigational abilities bring the epic adventure to life – wherever you are.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be a must have when it releases exclusively for PSP later this year in 2010. As long as you don’t mind a little bit more blood on your hands.
- New Combat and Weapon System - Enhanced melee combat features more in your face action with 'Combat Rush,' which enables Kratos to pummel enemies to the ground as well as throw them, an augmented death system featuring unique weapon and magic specific deaths, as well as a larger variety of combination, finishing and air-to-air combat moves. Players will also have new weapons to wield such as the Spear and Shield with its fully fleshed out combat tree along with new magical powers for more lethal attacks.
- Bigger Bosses, More Enemies - Ghost of Sparta boasts bigger and more diverse gameplay than Chains of Olympus. This results in exponentially larger bosses, double the enemies on-screen with more diverse behaviors, and new navigation types all of which add to a more engaging and immersive gameplay experience.
- Stunning Visuals - Engine enhancements provide stunning graphics and dramatic camera angles that are coupled with weather effects, depth of field, and higher quality environments to offer visuals that have never been seen before on the PSP system.
- Epic Story - Keeping true to the God of War franchise, Ghost of Sparta provides compelling new adventure for Kratos, one that will go deeper into his past that ever before and answer long-awaited questions about the Spartan warrior.
- Puzzle Solving - As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles interwoven into the story.