Homefront Collector's Edition Guide by Prima
The year is 2027. Her infrastructure shattered and military in disarray, America has fallen to a savage occupation by the nuclear armed Greater Korean Republic. Abandoned by her former allies, the United States is a bleak landscape of walled towns and abandoned suburbs. This is a police state where high school stadiums have become detention centers, and shopping malls shelter armored attack vehicles. Join the Resistance, stand united and fight for freedom against an overwhelming military force In Homefront's gripping, cinematic single player campaign penned by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn), and experience epic, ground breaking multiplayer action all set in a terrifyingly plausible near-future world.
- Step-by-step campaign walkthrough with detailed maps, and multiple tactics and plans for each encounter!
- Complete your collection of News Pick-ups, Korean Kodex, and Unique Weapons!
- Detailed weapons information for all weapons, and a quick reference chart showing all the stats, instantly!
- Expert multiplayer tactics for Ground Control, Team Deathmatch, and Battle Commander, including the exclusive Xbox 360 map, Suburb.
- Multiplayer strategies include vehicle offense and takedowns, location holding, sniper positions, hiding spots, and much more!
- Thoroughly playtested loadout examples for every type of multiplayer soldier; from the explosives expert to the long-range sniper.
- Interviews with key production personnel!
- An art gallery containing beautiful art renders showing impressive images!
- With the novel written by both John Milius and Raymond Benson, this Del Rey novel excerpt will have key passages/content that will segue to the game directly!
- Hardcover, 320 pages
- Covers the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & PC versions.