Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Official Guide
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag begins in 1715, when pirates established a lawless republic in the Caribbean and ruled the land and seas. These outlaws paralyzed navies, halted international trade, and plundered vast fortunes. They threatened the power structures that ruled Europe, inspired the imaginations of millions, and left a legacy that still endures.
- From the same team that brought you the highly acclaimed guides to Assassin's Creed III, Revelations, Brotherhood and Assassin's Creed II.
- 100% complete: Main and side missions, optional challenges, land, sea and underwater exploration - all streamlined for 100% completion.
- All secrets: All unlockables, all bonuses, all collectible items, all hidden destinations and underwater ship wrecks, all lost treasure, all Achievements and all Trophies... you won't miss a thing.
- Revolutionary Walkthrough: An at-a-glance walkthrough covers every step of Edward Kenway's adventure supported by detailed, annotated screenshots and maps.
- Authoritative: Statistics, diagrams and expert analysis provide a comprehensive understanding of all game systems and features such as naval combat and navigation, Jackdaw ship upgrades and hunting.
- Story Analysis: Includes a series retrospective and breakdown of all major plot events and mysteries.
- Multiplayer Section: Packed with a wealth of insights, advanced tips and hi-res maps.
- Free Map Poster covering all locations of the entire game area.
- Covers the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 & PC versions.
Users who loved this also wished for:
Used Sell Price Historical Data
Current Sell Price: $7.50
12 Mos Average Sell Price: $7.5
36 Mos Average Sell Price: $7.4
Lifetime Sell Price Range: $7.25 - $7.5