Rampage: Total Destruction
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Rampage: Total Destruction includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $4.00
Rampage: Total Destruction is the next evolution in the Rampage series. While the game retains the core elements that made the Rampage series so popular - giant monsters, massive destruction and a humorous theme, new mechanics and play modes make Rampage: Total Destruction a unique gaming experience. With dozens of monsters to collect and play as, new levels of destruction, and an interactive 3D environment, Rampage: Total Destruction unleashes the chaos like never before.
- Collectible Monsters: One of the new features being introduced in Rampage: Total Destruction is collectible monsters. In addition to the 3 original monsters from Rampage, George, Lizzie and Ralph, the player will be able to fi nd, unlock, and more than 25 collectible monsters.
- Heightened Levels of Destruction: The environments in Rampage: Total Destruction are designed and constructed to maximize the destruction experience. Rampage: Total Destruction includes 7 destructible cities all equipped with various neighborhoods to roam around in, just ripe for mayhem.
- Interactive 3D Environments: Rampage: Total Destruction consists of levels that allow monsters to walk through the streets, alleys, sidewalks and go between buildings. While scaling the city limits monsters will not only be able to destroy all buildings but they'll be able to pick up and throw various objects such as cars and helicopters to cause damage on either buildings or their battle opponents.
- Multi-Player Gameplay: The Rampage experience is always best when played with a friend. Rampage: Total Destruction will allow two players to compete or cooperate as they battle through the levels on the Sony Playstation2 computer entertainment system. It also allows 1-4 players for the Nintendo GameCube.
- Rampage Rage Meters: Each monster will have a health bar and a rage meter, as the monster does damage to the environment, his rage meter will gradually increase until it fills up and his super move is unleashed.
- Hidden power-ups: this integral part of the Rampage series has been extended to include a wide range of power-ups: health, rage, score multipliers, damage multipliers, strength increasers, speed ups and more!