- Publisher: Nintendo
- Platform: GameCube
The complete condition of pre-owned
Mario Power Tennis includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $12.00
The Mushroom Kingdom has hosted tennis tournaments before, but never one as explosive as this one.
The wild multiplayer action of the smash Nintendo 64 hit, Mario Tennis, returns with even more powerful shots and new, character-specific power-ups guaranteed to make for the craziest matches ever.
Everyone's favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters are here! Donkey Kong and Bowser can hit insanely powerful Megaton Balls, finesse players like Shy Guy can use instant Tornado Returns and defensive masters like Luigi have all kinds of tricks in their bags.
Players of all ages can pick up the game and instantly start whacking tennis balls around and yet a deep level of skill awaits those willing to master it. Build up more and more skill points as you play to use stronger and stronger shots with all kinds of spin.
- Exhibition Mode:
- Standard: Master the basics of tennis
- Ring Shot: Technique trumps brute force in this challenge to hit the ball through rings
- Item Battle: Hit the ball through boxes for classic Mario power-ups like Koopa Shells, Bananas, Mushroom turbo boosts and more!
- Gimmick Court: Keep your footing on tilting courts, dodge ghosts, slog through sludge and more!
- Special Games Mode:
- Artist on the Court: Whack paint balls to color in a Mario mural. (His correct colors are shown in a reflection beneath your character's feet). It can be tough to finesse a blue paint ball onto Mario's eyes. Work on your lob shot
- Terror Tennis: Outside Luigi's Mansion, whack balls at ghosts trying to escape from their portraits. You'll get more points if a ghost is just about to escape
- Tic-Tac-Glow: On Delfino Plaza, step on nozzles, then whack balls of water to rinse sludge and free Shine Sprites. Bonus points for freeing three in a row or, better yet, more than one line at a time
- Chain-Chomp Challenge: You and three other players visit Wario Factory to bat tennis balls, water balls and Bob-ombs at Chain-Chomps. Score points for hitting tennis balls into your Chain-Chomp's mouth. If it gets hit by one more Bob-omb, though, it will break free and chase you! You'll then need to stomp the water switch to cool off your Chain-Chomp. You can also Bob-omb your rival's Chain-Chomps
- Gooper Blooper Volley: With four rackets, Gooper Blooper never misses a return. Panels slide back and forth with each hit, reducing or enlarging the size of your court. You're a winner if you keep the volley alive for the specified number of shots
- Mecha-Bowser Mayhem: Slam tennis balls, Bullet Bills and Bob-ombs at Mecha-Bowser. Grab invincibility and turbo boosts. Meanwhile, M- B will try to drain all your energy with his terrifying fire breath. It's not personal. He's just mad that no one told him of the beneficial effects of breath mints