- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Action & Adv
- Platform: GameCube
List Price: $19.95
The complete condition of pre-owned
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
Catwoman is the story of shy, sensitive artist Patience Philips (Halle Berry), a woman who can’t seem to stop apologizing for her own existence. She works as a graphic designer for Hedare Beauty, a mammoth cosmetics company on the verge of releasing a revolutionary anti-aging product. When Patience inadvertently happens upon a dark secret her employer is hiding, she finds herself in the middle of a corporate conspiracy. What happens next changes Patience forever. In a mystical twist of fate, she is transformed into a woman with the strength, speed, agility and ultra-keen senses of a cat. With her newfound prowess and feline intuition, Patience becomes Catwoman, a sleek and stealthy creature balancing on the thin line between good and bad. Like any wildcat, she’s dangerous, elusive and untamed. Her adventures are complicated by a burgeoning relationship with Tom Lone (Benjamin Bratt), a cop who has fallen for Patience but cannot shake his fascination with the mysterious Catwoman, who appears to be responsible for a string of crime sprees plaguing the city.
- Featuring Halle Berry, Control Catwoman and follow the movie storyline throughout the game
- Catwoman toys with her enemies, rendering them helpless, making them run scared, and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace
- With incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman moves and jumps with feline prowess, leaping across roofs, running up walls, pouncing on prey, and avoiding enemy bullets
- Unleash Catwoman’s “feral” side – move faster, hit harder, and completely dominate her prey
- Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb, descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible "death falls" in the rooftop levels