The complete condition of pre-owned
Tower SP, The includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $6.00
The Tower SP is an in-depth sim experience that allows the player to design, build, and manage every aspect of successfully creating a skyscraper. Players will decide where to place apartments, hotel rooms, office spaces, restaurants, commercial shops, elevators, and a multitude of other construction items in their building. As the tower grows, players will have to deal with a multitude of real life situations such as fires, insect infestations, burglaries, and of course the occasional unhappy tenant. Only with savvy design and wise management skills will the player's tower attract masses of patrons and tenants.
The main goal in The Tower SP is to achieve a "Five Star" building rating and gain official "Tower" status. This can only be achieved by completing specific objectives and creating a building that is a marvel of both efficiency and design. Happy tenants play a large roll in the building's success. A large tenant base insures income to the building, but it is imperative that the building management keep its tenants happy. Unhappy tenants will vacate their offices, apartments, and hotel rooms, thus affecting the player's bottom line and the building's "Star" rating.
- Countless ways to build your tower! Do you want a low-budget building with affordable living, or a condo-filled skyscraper? You decide!
- Stress-free living. Your every decision affects tenant satisfaction level! Lines at elevators, sauna availability, rental costs and restroom placement - lower stress within the community means more money in your pocket.
- Real life events. A fire breaks out, thieves are everywhere, and cockroaches just won't die – prevent and control life's unexpected occurrences!
- Apartments, condos or offices? Decide on rent prices for apartments, suites, condos and offices. Don't forget to include the cleaning rooms, hotel facilities and housekeeping to keep those pests away!
- Numerous other features! Create fast food and retail shops, movie theaters, elevators and even saunas to increase tenant population and profits while overseeing financial reports to monitor expenses and make decisions.