Sega Superstars Tennis & Xbox Live Arcade Double Pack
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Sega Superstars Tennis & Xbox Live Arcade Double Pack includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Sega Superstars Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Double Pack (Xbox 360)
This double pack, originally included in the Holiday Arcade system bundle, contains Sega Superstars Tennis & the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation disc. The package contains 2 discs total, with each game being exactly as if you were to purchase them seperately, the only difference is the case.
Sega Superstars Tennis: Sixteen fan-favorite SEGA characters from Sonic to NiGHTS are serving up non-stop fun in SEGA Superstars Tennis. Multiple madcap mini-games will keep the party rolling and up to four friends can challenge each other in tournaments, exhibitions, and unlockable special events. With hilarious cameos and comical guest umpires from SEGA’s rich gaming history, this fun-filled tennis party is guaranteed to be a smashing good time for the whole family!
Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc: This compilation disc features the following 5 arcade games, playable exactly as if you downloaded them from the Xbox Live arcade.
- Boom Boom Rocket: In Boom Boom Rocket, players trigger rockets to the beat of the music while traveling through a 3D cityscape. The better the player times the explosions, the more spectacular the fireworks effects. The fireworks are choreographed to 10 original tracks created by Ian Livingstone. Players can play in single player mode or go head-to-head against a friend on the same console. The game features three modes of gameplay: Normal, Speed and multiplayer head-to-head. Each song is choreographed into three skill levels to ensure that everyone can join in the fun. Successfully chain fireworks to fill the bonus meter and activate the psychedelic bonus mode for extra points. Players can unlock new firework designs by mastering each music track. You can also utilize the connected online element and see how their scores compare with other players on the Boom Boom Rocket leaderboard.
- Feeding Frenzy: Slurp, gulp, and crunch your way all along the Frenzy Coast in Feeding Frenzy! The rules here are simple: Eat anything that's smaller than you and swim clear of everything else. The more you eat, the bigger you get, and the bigger you get, the closer you come to taking on the fearsome Shark King. Starfish bubbles don't help you grow, but they're an easy way to boost your score. Oysters offer up bonus points in the form of pearls, but be quick or the shell could snap shut with you inside! Nibbling on the tail of a patrolling barracuda is a risky way to earn extra pointshe can turn on you in an instant. And the jellyfish well, it's best to swim clear of them altogether. Did you know that tuna can swim up to 50 miles per hour? Or that a parrot fish can change its gender? Feeding Frenzy includes more than four dozen fascinating fish facts like these one between each game level.
- Luxor 2: Set, the Egyptian god of chaos, again threatens the Two Lands, and you must save Ancient Egypt from his terrible wrath in Luxor 2. Wielding the powers of Isis, battle your way across Egypt. Use your mystical winged scarab to shoot magical spheres and destroy encroaching colored spheres by making matches of three or more. Stop them all before they can reach the pyramids. Unleash the powers of Isis by catching falling power-ups. Collect gems and jewelry for bonus points, or Golden Ankh coins to earn extra lives. Defeat Set in his temple stronghold or Egypt is doomed!
- Pac-Man Championship Edition: The "Pac-Man Championship Edition" is the same beloved "Pac-Man" game played in arcades of the '80s but is updated with new features that former "Pac-Man" fanatics and new generations of fans alike will love. It includes new mazes that dynamically change shape during gameplay, six new timed game modes, new soundtracks and high-definition (HD) graphics.
- Uno: Compete against three other players to match colors and symbols, go Wild with special command cards such as Skip and Reverse, and be the first to play all your cards. Add-on theme decks offer new art and new card effects, keeping the game fresh and challenging. So connect with friends, choose your favorite house rules, and get ready to shout "UNO!" Three game modes: Choose from Standard UNO, Partner UNO, or House Rules UNO. House Rules UNO: Customize 10 different game rules to suit your preference. Single player: Go up against three computer players. Multiplayer play: Go online via Xbox Live against three other players. Downloads: Get add-on theme decks to customize the visual appearance and game rules.
Sega Superstars Tennis
- Zany SEGA characters with superstar abilities: each of the 16 characters has their own superstar alter-ego which gives them the winning edge on the court.
- Ten fantastical-themed courts: guest umpires will supervise the action on a wide variety of colorful courts from Sonic’s lush Green Hill Zone to Ulala’s galactic Space Channel 5 world, to name a few.
- Four action-packed tournaments: as players slice their way through the competitive tournaments they will unlock loads of bonus content.
- Classic soundtrack: faithfully recreated in full Dolby Digital 5.1, treasured SEGA tunes will entertain SEGA fans new and old.