The complete condition of pre-owned
Worms 3D includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.50
Worms comes to console in full 3-D, continuing to capture the true essence of the game as teams of worms battle across bizarre, randomly generated landscapes, or across finely crafted, custom-designed levels utilising an arsenal of devastating weapons. The gameplay remains unchanged, featuring turn-based fighting and relying on the player to judge the trajectory and strength of their shots in order to inflict maximum damage on opponents. All the favourite weapons such as bazooka, grenade, dynamite, air strike and sheep are present including some new additions. Defensive tactics can also be employed as you choose to dig in with buildings, trenches, sandbags or fortifications, while buildings on the landscapes can also provide shelter against attacks. Adapt your strategy according to the weapons available, landscape and each new opponent you play. With a multitude of tactics available, coupled with the ever-changing, randomly generated landscapes, no battle will ever be the same. Worms 3D is set in a more exciting and immersive game world than ever before, with the emphasis on great multi-player action and challenging single-player fun.
- Head-to-head online play via Xbox Live! For the first time ever, play Worms on your home console the way it was meant to be played - online! (Exclusive to Worms 3D Special Edition)
- Randomly-generated, and fully deformable landscape, all in true 3D!
Bizarre collection of ludicrously destructive weapons. Shake the ground with mighty Earthquakes, or call destruction from above with Air Strikes!
- Customizable teams: Build your team from the ground up - from their names, to what they say and to the weapons they carry
- Incredible multiplayer action: Up to 4 players in turn-based action like you've never seen!
- More game options than you can shake a stick at, plus try random game mode combinations with 'Wormpot'!
- A more immersive single player experience based on unlocking challenges, secret missions, sound sets and landscapes
- 3 different camera modes, including 3rd person action, 1st person to look around & blimp-cam to strategically view the situation
- Environmental conditions such as rain, snow, night and day add to the strategic decisions that you will face
- The 'Wormapedia' allows you to view the story behind some of the 'Worms' legends