List Price: $19.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.50
Three alien species: The Ohm, The Kovos, The Coalition. One planet... Kaladi, a veritable utopia rich in resources and beauty, one of the galaxies most coveted, guarded and hidden treasures. Until now. Three conflicting agendas: life, faith, a new beginning. One option... You must choose your side and claim this world for your race, laying waste to your enemies as you strive to attain dominance on a futuristic battlefield. Three different paths... One war...
WarPath is a fast-paced FPS game featuring a unique single player mode that allows gamers to battle for control of different territories, each providing distinct strategic advantages. Once players have honed their skills in the single player missions, they can jump online and let the real action begin.
- 3 different races to choose from, each with their own unique weapon load-out and appearance.
- 3 land-based vehicles
- 8 weapons, including the Wolverine, Tyrant, Javelin, Judge, Vanguard, Vibro Blade, and EMAD, allowing for a highly diversified range of play styles.
- Weapons can be upgraded to unlock more functionality and greater destructive force with each new level.
- UNREAL engine and Havok physics technology provide stunning visuals and effects.
- 4 Modes of intensely addictive multiplayer action – Death Match, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag, and Frontline Assault.
- 25 Multiplayer levels that take players across the diverse environments of the Kaladi System.
- Support for 2-16 players via LAN or Online, allowing battles to be intimate grudge matches, or all out clan carnage!
- Access to all the weapons and upgrades that players unlocked and mastered in the single player campaign.