The complete condition of pre-owned
Tak 2: Staff of Dreams includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Join Tak in an epic adventure, as he must learn all new Juju magic to recover the Staff of Dreams and defeat Tlaloc once and for all. Tak’s role in the great Prophecy of the Pupanunu people isn’t over. Rather, it’s just begun! It’s not easy being Jibolba’s apprentice, and Tak’s got the bruises to prove it. Now dabbling with new abilities, Tak is creating a little Juju magic of his own! He’s even working on mastering the ancient Juju magic of animal-morphing. Between possessing, and turning different spirit animals, Tak’s got a lot to learn. And he better do it fast because Tlaloc has begun his return with vengeance on his mind.
- 9 brand new linear environments including the Woodlands, Mountain Highlands, The River, The Geo-Thermal Region, Mangrove Swamp, the Dream World, Planetarium, Dream Temple and the Inner Sanctuary!
- Incredible new Juju powers such as animal-morph abilities which introduce unique gameplay elements
- Juju potion mixing abilities for Tak to create his own Juju magic
- Expanded combat system and new weapons that include the Thwark, Bolas, and the powerful Dream Shaker
- All-new characters including 3 brand new Juju gods, 9 Nightmare creatures, and Jibolba’s brother