List Price: $39.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run takes the Spy Hunter franchise where it's never gone before–on foot. Featuring action superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as government super-spy extraordinaire Alex Decker, players for the first time ever can step out of the Interceptor and straight into 3rd person action, utilizing The Rock's physical prowess to take down enemies with intense melee combat moves. In Nowhere to Run, the evil NOSTRA organization returns, this time with a plan to steal the latest government technology including the world's most sophisticated spy vehicle, the Interceptor, and it's up to Alex to stop them.
- Step out of the Interceptor - Equipped with an arsenal of firearms, the latest special ops tools and brute strength players will be able to go beyond the wheel of the Interceptor to face opponents up close and personal for the first time in franchise history.
- Celebrety talent - SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run features action superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the role of Alex Decker (Doom, The Rundown, Walking Tall, Scorpion King), the man behind the wheel of the Interceptor!
- Melee combat - Take advantage of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's physical prowess, by using melee combat moves such as the body slam, head butt, spinning back fist, and more to overcome enemies.
- Intense Action - SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run takes the franchise to a whole new level featuring more exotic locations, a cinematic experience for players, and all new mission based, high-speed chases that the SpyHunter franchise is famous for.
- The Interceptor - The most advanced tactical spy vehicle ever created, the Interceptor is the ultimate assault vehicle. It will instantly transform into an armored speedboat if a pursuit takes players off land and into waterways, and can also convert into a motorcycle in tight situations.
- Hollywood action moments - Cinematic and scripted events help drive the story and the objectives of the game without pulling players out of the action, heightening their gameplay experience.
- Time tested franchise - Nowhere to Run's story-driven gameplay will hold true to its beloved roots by featuring classic driving levels that the SpyHunter franchise is known for.