Pump It Up: Exceed w/ Dance Pad
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Pump It Up: Exceed w/ Dance Pad includes
Manual, Box, Dance Pad, Retail Packaging / Box
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $12.00
While other dance games arbitrarily assign positions to a dancer's feet, Pump It Up features choreographed steps for each song and a five button mat that lets the step designers reward players for not just where they put their feet, but how the feet got there. The game features over 80 songs, including new music for the console version from cutting edge artists such as Grammy nominees Crystal Method and Steriogram, as well as Elvis vs. Junkie XL;, Earth, Wind and Fire; and Sugarhill Gang. Music familiar to fans of the arcade include top K-POP (Korean pop) acts like Sechs Kies, Honey Family, Clon and Novasonic, and songs like Beethoven Virus and Pump Me Amadeus by BanYa, the Pump It Up original band.
The console version of Pump It Up: Exceed is based on the arcade game Pump It Up: Exceed but, in addition to the new music features a wealth of new features including three entirely new modes: Home, Sudden Death, and Survival as well as a practice and tutorial mode. Like the arcade version, the home version will also allow players to log their high scores on a world-wide score board.
- Songs - The PlayStation 2 version includes 101 songs.
- Difficulty Levels - There are 5 levels. NORMAL, HARD, CRAZY, FREESTYLE, and NIGHTMARE. Note: FREESTYLE and NIGHTMARE are one player, two mat modes. Two Player Mode is available in NORMAL, HARD, and CRAZY.
- Modifiers - Modifiers allow you to change how the game is played. There are twelve kinds of modifiers including hidden modifiers.Example of Modifiers:
- Velocity (Arrow speed will increase by 2, 3, 4 or 8 times.)
- Mirror (Arrows are displayed backwards. It will be useful, if you are performing with your back to the screen for an audience.)
- Vanish (Arrows will disappear halfway up the screen.).
- Unlock System - Some songs, modes and modifiers are either locked or hidden.
- Internet Rankings: Do well in the game and you get a 16 digit code so you can register the score online and compete with players all over the world.
- Bigger Music Selection: PIU features more music and a wider selection of music to choose from than other dance games. Included are popular dance tracks from Grammy nominees Crystal Method and Steriogram, Elvis vs Junkie XL, Sugarhill Gang and Earth, Wind, and Fire. Additionally, there is a large selection of K-Pop (Korean Pop) songs featuring well-known Korean acts like BoA and CLON, Latin music, and music from the Pump It Up 'house' band, Banya.
- The game offers one player, one mat modes, two players two mat modes, and uniquely, one player two mat modes.