- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
Madden NFL 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Madden returns for another season of big hits, amazing plays, dramatic comebacks and in-your-face football action with madden nfl 2005. Pick your team and begin a quest for the super bowl. Build the ultimate team and hold it together for many seasons to make a nfl dynasty. Develop players in training camp, pick up playmakers in free agency, or make your own stars with create-a-player. Do whatever it takes to dominate your opponents and take home a super bowl ring in Madden NFL 2005.
- New Hit Stick — Change the momentum of a game by using the right analog stick to make a huge hit, force a turnover, and send the crowd into a frenzy. Time it just right or you’ll get burned for a big play.
- New Defensive Playmaker Control — You are now in complete control on defense. Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field.
- New Storyline Central — Get inside the NFL like you never have. Now your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team. Satisfy your star WR’s demands or watch your team chemistry suffer. Get the scoop from local and national newspapers, email from assistant coaches, and Tony Bruno’s weekly radio talk show.
- Enhanced Franchise Mode — Players now react to everything that happens in the franchise—reward a hard-working player by naming him team captain or trade away unhappy players. The new game-by-game progression system rewards players for their performance during the season.
- New Fan Presentation — Your team’s crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan. Be on the lookout for team-specific super fans via all-new 3D fan scenes.
- New EA SPORTS™ Online — Take on the best Madden players in quick tournaments, or compete in a mini-game of Rushing Attack. Improved EA SPORTS Fair Play keeps the playing field level.