Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Halo 2 Limited Collector's Edition includes
Manual, Box, Bonus Disc, Slip Cover
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.50
Halo 2 continues the story of the Master Chief, the genetically enhanced super-soldier who is the only human ever to successfully defy the Covenant--a coalition of alien races on a murderous march toward Earth. Their defeat at the ancient Halo artifact was only temporary, and they are pursuing their goal--the complete obliteration of humankind--with renewed zeal. Human military forces are exhausted and unable to stave off the Covenant's rapid advance toward Earth. Even with the Master Chief back in action, the situation looks dire--and this is at the beginning of the game, before things get even worse. In true Bungie tradition, the solo campaign in Halo 2 deepens and expands upon the story that began in the first game: old questions will be answered, new mysteries will unfold, and the truly epic nature of the story will finally be revealed.
- The Limited Edition Halo 2 set includes, in addition to Halo 2:
- The Making of Halo 2: Behind the Scenes of Bungie Studios.
- Featurettes on Game Design, Animation, Music and More.
- Deleted Cinematics and Characters
- Art Gallery: From Concept to game
- Commentaries from the Development Team
- And much, much more.
- Master Chief returns to battle the Covenant forces as well as all new unrevealed foes!
- Expanded arsenal of weaponry includes weapons pried from the claws of fallen enemies
- More drivable vehicles give players new ways to speed into battle or explore the game's vast landscapes
- In addition to an epic single-player campaign, Halo 2 allows multiplayer action via split-screen play, System Link, and Xbox Live.
- One of the first games to implement realtime 3-d bump mapping to give depth to every texture!