Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Sequel to the critically acclaimed squad-based/real-time tactical combat game, Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers takes the brand’s innovative and authentic military gaming experience to the next level with new features in every aspect of the game. As squad leader, coordinate the actions of multiple infantry squads, leading them through a variety of hostile environments. An intuitive control scheme allows you to control your squads in real-time as you outthink, outmaneuver and outgun enemies through over 12 levels of intense combat. Utilize authentic combat tactics as you battle enemies with an explosive arsenal of weapons, high-tech military equipment and new controllable mechanized units. With an enhanced multiplayer mode – go online and battle friends through a variety of new adversarial and team-based objective missions.
- Innovative genre-blending gameplay experience – combining squad-based combat and real-time tactical action – delivering the most authentic and realistic infantry combat experience ever.
- Intense Squad Based Combat – Battle enemies with an explosive arsenal of weapons and equipment - all based on real-world military weaponry including machine guns, grenade launchers and sniper rifles – or call in air-strikes from helicopter guns ships and mortar stations.
- Authentic Military Gaming Experience - Utilize real-world combat tactics to command your infantry squads – ranging from US Light Infantry Squads and US Ranger Forces to Multi-National Coalition Forces - taking on a variety of combat missions through hostile warzones.
- New features include the ability to control mechanized units (ie Bradley Tanks, Armored Humvees) and the ability to enter interior environments and position sniper teams.
- Command Responsibility – The lives of your squad members lie in your every movement and decision. With the in-game replay video system, you can review your squad’s movements and actions, learning from your mistakes.
- Online Multiplayer - Go Online for a variety of multiplayer modes including Co-Op and Adversarial. Go head-to-head with friends or team up for objective based missions
Developed by Pandemic Studios (Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries and Destroy All Humans)