- Publisher: EA SPORTS
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
FIFA Soccer 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.75
Soccer stars Andriy Shevchenko, Fernando Morientes, and Oswaldo Sanchez will serve as the North American spokesmen for FIFA Soccer 2005, scheduled for release in October. The FIFA Soccer franchise, celebrating its 11th season this year, introduces Sanchez and the entire 18-team Mexican League for the first time to the game. "Becoming a FIFA cover athlete is an incredible honor," said Sanchez, a native of Guadalajara, Mexico. "I love EA SPORTS, especially the FIFA franchise. To think that my likeness is in the game, and that all the great teams from the Mexican League are now available, is tremendous."
With an all-new animation system and first touch control, the FIFA Soccer franchise continues to set the standard as the most comprehensive soccer simulation ever created. The new animation system ensures that every button press is directly mirrored on the pitch, accurately reflecting the speed and vision of the world’s greatest players. With a great first touch, gamers can trap and control the ball and use its momentum to knock it into space, flick it over a defender's head, or show off and score glorious goals. Add in a deeper Dynasty Mode and EA SPORTS Online features and FIFA Soccer 2005 continues to deliver the ultimate soccer experience.
- First Touch Gameplay: An all-new fluid player kinetic system recognizes, then directly translates the speed, vision, and awareness of the world’s greatest players to easy button presses on your controller
- All-New Creation Zone: Fulfill your dreams of superstardom on the world’s biggest stage in the all-new Creation Zone. Customise players using the most advanced modelling system ever or set yourself fresh challenges by creating new tournaments
- Challenge the World: More than 350 official licenses, including 20 leagues, 40 national teams, 15,000 players, along with even more comprehensive player attributes that provide the most realistic soccer experience in gaming
- Build Soccer's Greatest Dynasty: A deeper Career mode offers further immersion for players who prefer to be challenged both on and off the pitch year-in and year-out
- The Absolute Broadcast: Enjoy brand-new camera angles, context-sensitive TV broadcasting, realistic weather effects, smooth and continuous cut sequences for replays, and improved contrast and lighting for players and stadiums
- Enhanced Online Gameplay: Take your beautiful game online. Set up tournaments and chat with players across the nation