- Publisher: SEGA
- Platform: XBox
The complete condition of pre-owned
ESPN Major League Baseball includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.00
ESPN Major League Baseball will deliver the exhilarating drama and heart-pounding action of the "Major Leagues." ESPN Videogames is proud to announce that New York Yankees(R) slugger Jason Giambi will be the official spokesperson and cover athlete for ESPN Major League Baseball. Providing players with the complete ESPN experience, ESPN Major League Baseball will feature two stalwart ESPN baseball veterans: Jon Miller and Karl Ravech. Miller, who is set to begin his 15th season on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball, will handle the play-by-play duties on the virtual diamond, while Ravech, the host of ESPN's Baseball Tonight, will provide the in-studio analysis.
- Power Pitching – Take complete control of the mound with new pitches, pitch speeds, pitch interface, pitch animations, pitcher momentum and exclusive ESPN K-Zone pitch analysis.
- Take Your Game Online - Experience seamless online gameplay -- complete with online leagues, downloadable rosters, voice chat and more!
ESPN Presentation – An all-star cast featuring Jon Miller and Karl Ravech delivers insightful game analysis along with everything you'd expect from an ESPN Major League Baseball broadcast including exclusive GameCast simulations that allow you to join or view the pitch-by-pitch progress of any simulated game.
- Broken Bats and More – Hundreds of new, breakthrough animations including broken bats, mound conferences, on-deck batters, curtain calls, and player reactions.
- New General Manager Mode – Now you'll have to answer to the owners if you can't keep your club running on all cylinders. If you don't make wise decisions, you can get fired by your team or, ifsuccessful, be lured away by other teams.
- Clutch Gameplay – A new momentum meter allows you to tap into the power of your player for extra speed, longer throws, and more powerful swings when you need it most. your trophy room.
- The Clubhouse – Achieve MLB milestones and gain rewards such as new throwback uniforms, Cooperstown Players and show it all off in your trophy room.