Samurai Warriors 4 II
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: Tecmo Koei
Action & Adv
- Platform: PlayStation 4
List Price: $49.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Samurai Warriors 4 II includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $14.00
Samurai Warriors 4 II (Playstation 4)
With the series celebrating its 10th anniversary, the main Story Mode has been overhauled, with two primary ways to play: "Regional Play", which focuses on the heroic actions of individual warriors throughout the land and "A Land United", which focuses on the final years of the turbulent Warring States period. No fewer than fifty brave warriors play out this rich historical tapestry.
New moves, such as crowd-clearing ''lightning moves'' and the ability to switch freely between two characters on the battlefield, make this title the most free-flowing and satisfying yet.
Finally, the all-new Ronin Mode allows you to travel the length and breadth of Japan as your very own customizable warrior, and create your own history!
- Hyper attacks will be more effective when ally morale is high. Certain areas on the battlefield are fortified to inhibit these attacks.
- Enemy AI has been further reworked to match the player character's movements. Maps appear to have friendlier camera work for better horse riding mobility.
- Characters increase attributes by using experience points on a grid in a manner resembling Conquest Mode. Equipment and heirlooms have been dissolved in favor of having characters learn weapon skills and weapon attributes on their grids. Skills have a maximum level of 3. Attributes are renamed "Additional Ability" and operate in a manner similar to the base game.
- Every character has a unique "Awakening Skill" they can learn to surpass their standard limits; awakened skills grant a unique effect when they are used in battle.
- Previous DLC weapons now act as a character's secondary rare weapon. Players can alter weapon attack power and skill properties by altering its level. The maximum capacity for these attributes can be increased through Compatibility Bonuses (the stars displayed in the weapon's menu). Additionally, the maximum weapon level is 50 and maximum rank is 5☆.
- Mounts can be strengthened to have additional attributes using a method similar to upgrading weapons.
- Edited characters from the original title can be transferred into this game through save data. They can be used in Free Mode and Endless Castle Mode.
- Offline and online co-op is now available for all modes.
- Event scenes have rotatable 3D backdrops and revised special effects.
- A handful of new music tracks are in the game, one of which includes Naomasa's theme song.
- Downloadable content includes costumes, mounts, weapon skins, and scenarios.